The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Who is the China-Latina Chowhound?

I think there has been some confusion, but I hope this clears things up a bit. I should have posted this earlier. My partner-in-food on the PSG, aka the China-Latina Chowhound, is none other than Beth! For anyone who's never met Beth, she is also a co-founder of The CLAP. Beth is a real go-getter who has invented such terms as "sports emotions" and "boot-n-rally." When not writing about food or having sports emotions, she can be found eating lobster, karaoking, loving dogs and attending African dance class.

3 Comments:

Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

Thanks Youthlarge! Just to clarify though, I love SINGING private room karaoke, but I only like to OBSERVE at Karaoke Killed the Cat. This week I'm skipping it though because I have to watch baseball AND hockey tonight.

May 01, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger heathalouise said...

CLC, I still like you even if you are a Yankee fan...

May 02, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Beth rules, Yankees drool.

May 03, 2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home