The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Friday, May 30, 2008

The worst egg sandwich ever. I'm looking right at you Europa Cafe

Seriously, you're going to fuck up a ham, egg and cheese and then charge me $3.74 for the honor? I am not a fan of Europa Cafe, but out of desperation and for lack of time, I hit them up this morning. My sandwich was cold by the time it got to my desk (my office is a block away). The ham has the texture of rubber and why on earth is half the ham in one piece and the rest in little bits? Did they run out of a normal slice of ham? And I need to mention again that this sandwich cost me $3.74. GTLO!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger youthlarge said...

I just remembered the last time I went to Europa, I got a wrap with eggs, mushrooms, scallions and bacon and it cost me nearly $6! Also, there were shells in the egg.

May 31, 2008 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Europa Cafe?

June 04, 2008 1:32 PM  
Blogger youthlarge said...

5th avenue between 43rd and 44th, bleccch.

June 04, 2008 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home