The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Monday, April 23, 2007

i don't know what to name the new blog

I moved.
I don't live in Park Slope anymore so I want to rename my blog.
I haven't thought of a new name but it hasn't mattered because I haven't had a chance to post anything since the end of March. I've been busy moving, starting a new job, learning I have acid reflux and crying at weddings.
Back soon. I've eaten a lot of good (new) stuff and the CLC is threatening to post again, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to your thoughts on the overuse of butter and the sad state of delivery affairs in our fair hood. On the acid reflux tip, as much as it sucks, I've found cutting down on spicy food, booze and caffeine helps. Booooooooring. And obviously, not something I heed with regularity. I just wait for my job to stop pissing me off so it goes away on its own! ;)

April 23, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger youthlarge said...

cut down spicy food, booze and caffeine? kristy, why don't you just tell me to STOP LIVING?!?!?!

April 25, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

Acid reflux is the worst. I just pretend that I don't have it.

May 01, 2007 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home