The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Still alive and eating...

I can't believe it's been a month since I've last written! But honestly, does anyone out there really care what Youthlarge and I ate for lunch? Anyway, nothing really of note to report. Last night Jim and I went to Floyd to have a little mid-tourney practice (we pulverized members of the Electric Company, who play in the Union Hall league) and then lost to some newbies. Though I suspect that they were actually grifters, probably hailing from Tulsa or something. After we lost, we headed next door to Chip Shop for some dinner. Chip Shop makes me sick to my stomach roughly 50% of the time. I've mentioned this before. Unfortunately, I have to place last night's dinner in the more vomitatious percentile. My bangers and mash and I simply could not coexist.

Tonight I'm going to eat delicious crab and pork soup dumplings at Joe's Shanghai, so I should have lots to write about tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Listmaker said...

you guys should buy that book! you are right, who cares about what you ate for lunch?

everyone knows the real action is at dinner.

December 15, 2006 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home