The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bacon-O-Meter 7/10/06

Number of strips: 5.5
Type/brand: Two pieces of Canadian bacon, 3 strips of uh, American bacon.
Consistency: Good for both
Comments: The two pieces of Canadian bacon came on my Eggs Benedict at Moutarde yesterday. It's tough to fuck up Canadian bacon, but my eggs were definitely not cooked to my liking. They were poached of course, and I anticipate a runny yolk. I don't anticipate runny whites. Runny whites are nasty and remind me of phlegm or snot. There was just too much runniness on the plate. Dan ordered a side of bacon to go along with his delicious crispy on the edges banana pancakes. It was a generous portion and I would up eating most of it!
Total count from April 26, 2006: 57.75

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lachima said...

have you ladies had the open-faced BLT at stonepark yet? just ordered it. lordy that's some thick, fried bacon.

July 11, 2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger youthlarge said...

i have tried it before. oh lordy is right. it's very much bacon a la luger's - thick belly slabs

July 11, 2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home