The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just Checking In

Dear Gentle Reader,

I'm in the midst of moving from C-Town to Brooklyn, so not only have things been a little hectic, but I also have not been eating anything delicious, save for the Grimaldi's pizza I ate with my bocce team (along with some bocce bad guys/friends) on Sunday. I feel like in the past few days, I've eaten like 2,986,571,267,833 french fries (gross), hence the lack of documentation. Anyway, I'll be done moving by Thursday, so hopefully I'll be able to write again on Friday. I'm sure I'll treat myself to something amazing.

Besos,

CLC

PS - My nasty roommate (the cause of my abrupt departure from my beloved C-Town) just walked by my little work station and now I think I may BARF! Good thing my dinner was gross, so I won't have to mind so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me confused for a bit because C-Town is also a supermarket chain here in Brooklyn

August 31, 2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home