The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Last Night's Dinner

Yankee Stadium with Tara (aka Mulligan '94)

Yankees - 2
Rangers - 4

I had fried chicken for lunch today, so I decided that I would skip my requisite chicken fingers with french fries at the Stadium, so instead ate the following:

1 Premio Italian Sausage
1 Bud Light
1/2 order of Chicken Fingers with french fries - Split with Tara; got the munchies at the top of the sixth and couldn't resist.
1/2 order of french fries - More munchies still.
1 Yuengling

There was a rain delay in the bottom of the eighth, so I got to see the grounds crew work their fannies off. I wonder how much those guys have to practice. Or how much money they make.......

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Listmaker said...

was that the shortest rain delay ever or what? how long was it?

May 16, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

It really was quite short. I felt like it had been awhile, but then I looked at the clock and only 8 minutes or so had elapsed.

May 17, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

Oh, and I wish I had been at last night's game instead. Jorge juiced it!

May 17, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger olesiakaradaga said...

Here they understand that hearing aids should enhance, not complicate your life. They offer discreet and hassle-free hearing aids that allow you to enjoy improved hearing without any inconvenience.

October 17, 2023 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home