The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Last Night's Pu Pu Platter

The company I work for is comprised of two companies that merged about 3 months ago. Last night, there was a little cocktail party meet and greet at the CEO's beautiful loft space. I had many glasses of claret and many nibbles from the Pu Pu Platter spread, which was from Suzie's.

Consumed:
2 mini spare ribs (man, I forgot how delicious and unnaturally red these are!)
2 crab rangoons (the second one only cause my boss made me)
1 pan fried meat dumpling
1 steamed veggie dumpling
1 fried wonton
2 pieces general tso's chicken

I think that was it. Back in Brooklyn, I realized I was majorly tipsy and got a chicken salad sandwich on a plain bagel for dinner. I really didn't need it.

p.s. I really want to try the Pu Pu Platter they serve at Blue Ribbon! Who's with me?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

Wait, Suzie's on Bleecker?

I'm with you on the BRPPP.

May 11, 2006 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home