The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Today's Lunch

A veritable snooze-fest. I too was in the mood for soup, but was literally incapable of making any decisions and was too lazy to walk more than half a block from my office. So I went to the place where we get all of our corporate catering, Tasty Cafe. Once in there, I toyed with the idea of getting one of those customized salads that always ends up costing you about $7M after all of the 'toss-ins' have been accounted for, but the line was too long. I then shifted focus back to my original thought: soup. There was a creamy and fatty looking portabella mushroom soup that caught my eye, but I ended up going with the boring chicken soup. It was ok, but I found an entire sprig of rosemary in it - I felt like I was eating a goddamn Christmas Tree! Oh - and I found a BONE.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger youthlarge said...

my salad the other day was $5.95 + tax, which i thought was pretty reasonable for meat + 4.

April 27, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home