The Park Slope Gastronome

Back in Park Slope.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Just saying hello and complaining

I’ve been super busy and totally behind on my food entries, but in the next couple of days want to post about dinner at Olea in Fort Greene and the delicious food I ate at a golf tourney in Mamaroneck (lots of lobster!). In the meantime, I just want to quickly mention that I ate at Joe’s Shanghai in Flushing for the first time and was extremely disappointed. The soup dumplings weren’t terribly soupy and as a result lacked that all important explosiveness when biting into one. Also, I felt like I kept finding little bones in everything… I'll elaborate when I make a proper post about this evening, which included snacks at Shea and Erik's birthday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger youthlarge said...

I thought they were pretty soupy. I also got bones in 2 of my 3 dumplings.

July 16, 2007 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home